Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Catching Up


I was totally a lazy bum on Thanksgiving, I didn't cook a thing, I legit showed up at my Mom's and ate. I even tried to take a nap afterwards, but Oliver wanted to cuddle, then Aiden climbed on me, followed by both dogs who thought we were wrestling. For whatever reason I decided against any Black Friday shopping, I pretty much hate having to go to any store {except Home Goods}, I love the convince of ordering online. 


My parents wanted to take the kids to the Homestead Fair in Waco, it's a local fair that has animals, crafts, and homemade foods. My oldest brother lives close by so he met them and Aunt Katie made the drive down smooshed between two car seats. 


The kids had an absolute blast! Homemade donuts, pony rides, and crafts. Aiden sobbed on the way home, he really loved the pony rides.


I got a few text messages that has me concerned my parents were bringing home a baby goat or bunny. That's totally something they would do!



They made these wooden boats and weaved baskets, Madison now say's 'I can make that' every time we see a woven basket in Michaels or Hobby Lobby. Aiden cries every day to put that wooden boat in the bath tub with him, that's fun.


Sunday we went to pick out our first real Christmas tree, we decided to not cut our own - all the trees that grow in Texas are ugly. We had to buy a real import from North Carolina! I decided since I'd be vacuuming more anyways we might as well put that tinsel to good use, I have to say I kinda love it, it shimmers in person.


I debated getting all new ornaments, but that's a real investment so I think I'll wait for next year when we move into our new #whitehouse They did have the more gorgeous flocked tree at Pier One I was lusting over, maybe I can score a good deal after the holidays. 


Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment