Tuesday, March 14, 2017

All the Pots.


The kids had Spring Breaks on different weeks, so I took the opportunity to potty train the baby. We finally talked him into underwear and the first few days were rough, but I thought I'd give him a good solid week to make improvement before quitting. You guys. He's a rockstar and after about 3 days he just decided to do it!! I knew we turned a corner when he walked right past me, took off his own pants, and pooped in his potty. 


He's staying dry for naps and nighttime like a champ, but he refuses to sit on an adult potty. We have to carry his baby potty around, but I'll give him time to transition. Adult public restrooms are gross, so it's not so bad. 


A local company, Three Twelve Co, was holding a Unicorn cake decoration class, so Mimi and Madison spent Saturday making me a cake for my {early} birthday! 






I had two big pieces, it's my birthday cake after all :) It was delicious! 


I was waiting until we moved before buying an Instant Pot, but my Mom must've heard me talking about it on Periscope or something because she gifted me one for my birthday! I'm so excited to try it - if you've used one and have a recipe I should try please leave a link! I'll let you know how I like it next week!


Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment