Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Fall Family Photos



Tis the time of year to do family photos, weather is unpredictable this time of year so you gotta be flexible. The Saturday we were scheduled to shoot the wind was crazy, so we decided to get up at 5am on Sunday and do them at sunrise. Luckily my kids are morning people so it works well for us and it's nice to just get it done and have the rest of the day to get whatever you need to done.  Oliver pretty much gets himself ready and as you can see the kids sit at my feet and wait their turn for hair and outfits.


I'm seriously THE WORST at getting ready for pictures, I never plan ahead for outfits and the 2 days before I'm running around trying to decide what I want. I knew I wanted to drive downtown Dallas for these murals, the bright colors are so fun! It was chilly so we only hit a few, but there are tons of options. 


She was the first to pick her outfit, cobalt blue is such a pretty color on her! Necklace is from Sprinklings Girls, our favorite, they never break! Her jacket is last year from Target, every girl needs a leather jacket in their closet. 


She looks so tall and grown, I tear up just looking at this picture. I know I say it all the time, but she's got a heart of gold. The way she takes care of Aiden just makes me so proud.


This turkey. He pulled out his three year old card and wasn't super cooperative, but this picture pretty much sums him up. Smart as a whip! 


Now that I'm ahead of the game I'm for sure getting Christmas cards out this year! 


Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment