Sunday, February 12, 2017

Been Sick...

This week I caught a virus from a person I sat next to at church last week. She was blowing her nose a lot, and when she started coughing during the service I knew I was in trouble. I could hear the congestion as I was thinking, "ugh, you should have stayed home!" I tried not to breathe but alas, the germs got to me anyway. So I've spent the week going from what felt like a mild tickle in my throat and sneezing, to full blown miserable cold symptoms. Today I think I am past the worst of it but am still blowing my nose and coughing a bit. Should feel better soon, I think!

Now that the weather is getting a little better, I'm going to start walking every day outside. Lately I've only walked once in awhile when it's not cold and yucky out. I've had my son and daughter walking the dogs more than I have walked them myself, but I am ready to get back out there and move. My diet continues to be the same: lower carb, not counting, smaller portions. Nothing new and exciting here, not even a weigh in. Just wanted to give a short update and say hello. Sorry so boring!

Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment