Saturday, July 15, 2017

Feeling Great!


Wow, I am feeling really good today! I'm even enjoying the tracking, which used to stress me out and trigger me to obsess about food. Now, after such a looong break from weighing, measuring, tracking and dieting, it feels good! I actually think this might be "the start that takes," if you know what I mean.

I think it is fun to share what I am eating and hear what you all think about it in the comments. I get some good information and suggestions that way, even if I don't implement them all. But after just a short time *really* focusing on getting less junk, more produce, and daily exercise, I just have such great energy. I don't plan to share what I eat in every post forever, but I do like putting it out there right now.

So far today I have eaten:

Breakfast: 2 bacon, a peach, and some avocado. Coffee with half and half and sugar free syrup
Snack: another peach
Lunch: an ear of corn on the cob with butter and salt, and a big bowl of salad containing lettuce, onion, cherry tomatoes, crumbled bacon, Gorgonzola cheese, and light blue cheese dressing.

I feel amazing eating this way and not as hungry as I was before. I also biked a mile this morning and will do another ride this evening. Right now it is easier to do short rides because I haven't ridden much lately. I'm sure my strength and endurance will build up just like it did when I first started biking.

My dinner plan is calabacitas made from calabacita summer squash, zucchini, ground beef, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and seasonings. I think I'll just have it in a bowl, maybe with some sour cream. I might also have some baby carrots, berries, maybe a protein bar too.

Enjoy your weekend!

Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment